Reader for the Arctica-M1 MSU-GS/A data.
The files for this reader are HDF5 and contain channel data at 1km resolution for the VIS channels and 4km resolution for the IR channels. Geolocation data is available at both resolutions, as is sun and satellite geometry.
This reader was tested on sample data provided by EUMETSAT.
- class satpy.readers.msu_gsa_l1b.MSUGSAFileHandler(filename, filename_info, filetype_info)
MSU-GS/A L1B file reader.
Initialize file handler.
- get_dataset(dataset_id, ds_info)
Load data variable and metadata and calibrate if needed.
- property platform_name
Platform name is also hardcoded.
- property satellite_altitude
Satellite altitude at time of scan.
There is no documentation but this appears to be height above surface in meters.
- property satellite_latitude
Satellite latitude at time of scan.
- property satellite_longitude
Satellite longitude at time of scan.
- property sensor_name
Sensor name is hardcoded.
- property start_time
Time for timeslot scan start.